Monday, December 15, 2008

All I want for Christmas is...

YOU! A Christmas with my family and my dear friends.

But since I'm quite unlikely to get that, I thought I'd share all the things (plausible and not) I'd be crossing my fingers for this Christmas season IF I weren't about 10,000 miles away...

Books (in no particular order)
1. Christ the Lord - The Road to Cana: Anne Rice
2. My Sister's Keeper: Jodi Picoult
3. East of Eden: John Steinbeck
4. The Namesake: Jhumpa Lahiri
5. Love in the Time of Cholera: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
6. One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest: Ken Kesey
7. One Hundred Years of Solitude: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
8. The Alchemist: Paulo Coelho
9. The Poisonwood Bible: Barbara Kingsolver
10. Cancer Ward: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
11. A Farewell to Arms: Ernest Hemingway
12. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress: Robert A. Heinlein
13. The Once and Future King: T.H. White
14. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead: Tom Stoppard
15. 100 Love Sonnets - Cien sonetos de amor: Pablo Neruda, Stephen Tapscott (Translator)

Everything Else:
1. A new laptop (and dare I say it... a Mac.)
2. A new camera
3. New shoes for school
4. New clothes for school
5. Clothes in general
6. A Television (just so I can watch my DVDs on it)
7. DVDs of Dexter (season 1) and Nip/Tuck (season 4)
8. Money
9. 16 GB new Ipod Nano (Purple of course...)
10. Many many bottles of Aveeno Clear Complexion face wash/facial moisturizer
11. And of course...World peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Macs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey babydoll,

So I thought I received a phone call from you, but I'm not sure! The call was not clear but I thought the person said Star. Anyways I hope I am not hallucinating, but if it was you (WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS U SO MUCH!) Ok...ttyl love ya and be careful!

~BMC