Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reward

M6 Final Exam Essay

Topic Chosen: Who is a famous person you admire, and why?

"Dong Bang Shin Gi is a famous band I admire but the person I admire all of this semester is Aj. Star. Aj. Star is my English teacher this year. She is the best English teacher I’ve ever had, she always puts up with the students in her class very talkative students, sometimes they don’t listen to her and always makes her sad but she still loves them…And I…am the one of her student. I want to tell her that thank you for teaching us, understanding us and you try hard all the time to make us concentrate. And I want to say ‘sorry’ that’s all I can say because I’m not a good student. I always do other things when she told us to make practices; listening to ipod, talking with Fai, acting like hyperactive person. And finally, I want to say ‘I LOVE YOU’ that she makes this year of mine the fabulous year. THANK YOU Aj. Star…You’re my best English teacher EVER."






















"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard." ~ A.A. Milne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so touching. It's amazing that you get to find out something like this.. so often, we have no idea when people think kindly of us.
Love you.

Bonnie said...

You probably, really very good teacher,and it's awesome that you are so loved by pupils)

Unknown said...

sir, i think you like students very much. I also like them.
beautiful-travellingplaces.