Thursday, May 15, 2008

Countdown


...and so it begins...

It's been so long since I've entered my thoughts into a format such as this but it seems like it will be the easiest way to keep everyone updated with my life in Bangkok.

For those of you that are behind, I'm moving to Thailand on May 19th 2008 to teach English at the Chitralada Palace school in Bangkok. I'll be teaching 7th - 12th graders and I daresay that I'm very nervous about it.

Well, it's back to packing since I'm working with a very limited timeframe - I can't believe I have to graduate and say goodbye to my friends, family, and the US all within the next 5 days.

I will miss you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be great! One can't help but admire your spirit. Stay safe, darling.

Estee said...

high schoolers? daaaaang. you can do it!

Unknown said...

hahaha...thanks ladies! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU BABYDOLL!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP :)