Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things that make me angry

...70 year old European men and 16 year old Thai girls
...men who take children from their homes and force them to beg on the streets of Bangkok
...parents who sell their little girls to work in the brothels and massage parlours of Bangkok
...S**

Who is S** you might ask? Well, firstly, his name is censored because he's a friend of a good friend of mine and I'd rather not ruin relations between me and her.

Last night was the goodbye party of another friend of mine who is leaving Bangkok. We hung out at Cheap Charlie's and then went of to Bed Supper for what was to be a fun night of dancing and making the most of our time with our departing friend.

S** was introduced to me (and then quickly abandoned by my dear 'friend') and subsequently spent the remainder of the time at my heels, following me at every turn. At first Kim and I didn't mind because no one likes to be by themselves while everyone is having a great time. Unfortunately, with every drink he tried to assert himself onto me more aggressively and at this point, Kim and I started taking bathroom breaks every 5 minutes.

When we came back from what seemed like our 20th trip to the restroom, S** slithered right next to me on the couch and whispered the words that almost sent him to the hospital that night.

"Did you know that every white man secretly dreams of sleeping with a black girl?"

...
...
...
...

I don't think I've ever risen to my feet so quickly in my life. I don't know if Kim was pulling or if I was pushing but I knew that if I didn't step away from this man, I would end up doing something that, while I would probably never regret, would probably land me in trouble I never wanted.

WTF S**?! WTF?! ;alkjfka;ldfkjdkfj;lasjdfkajs;ldkfjalwij;lwirejiejfr;lkafl;ksjdfkjal;djflkifw

I'm sorry, I don't even know what to say.

5 comments:

Digter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Digter said...

Remembering that time you beat up a kid for insulting your friend... http://home.ma.rr.com/twpics/pwned.jpg

Glad you restrained; that kid didn't know how near death he was.

Anonymous said...

wow S**!!!

Anonymous said...

I give you mad props for not jumping at his throat, that is supreme self-control.

Anonymous said...

omg... what a jerk! see that's the comment right there that's makes black girls want to chop it off ;)

love ya babydoll