Thursday, June 5, 2008

Address and other things...

Mostly written as an addendum to the previous post and for Tiffany who is the only one who has been so sweet to have asked for it so far, my address is:

Star Tiko-Okoye
Mattayom English Department
Chitralada School
Chitralada Palace
Dusit, Bangkok 10303
Thailand

Write letters, send packages (not FedEx or UPS since there is a charge for me to pick it up) through regular mail...I'd love to hear from the other side of the world through non-virtual means...

In other news, one of the Thai teachers wants me to tutor her child (who isn't even one of my students)...maybe they are starting to like me after all!!

Later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think Katie's Custard will survive the mail? If not, I'll send cookies and cute things to remind you of us back in the US. My mom would send me crazy postcards when I went to summer camp, but never cookies. Am I damaged because of that?

Have a blast, feel better and I hope you're getting paid good $$ to tutor. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Excuse you Miss Star. I believe that I have asked for you address as well! :D Goodness, I see what a sister's love is really like ;) - Beth

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Beth! I thought since you asked for it on facebook and I gave it to you there, you wouldn't count yourself as one of the un-sweet ones that I mentioned on my blogpost...I love you very much sis!!

Anonymous said...

Un-sweet! Well I never!
I'll be writing you an email today =]
Miss you!!!